Saturday 20 April 2013

Elante Mall Chandigarh



So I was about to post a new entry on the blog but I decided to visit the newly opened Elante mall instead, which is somehow the same thing. It had been quite some time that I had been reading about it in the newspapers and hearing about it from others. And I have to say, I wasn’t disappointed. It is rarely that you come across so many international brands under one roof in Chandigarh.





Zara, Bebe, Promod, Louis Philippe, The Body Shop, Latin Quarters…the list is endless. For what it’s worth, a shopaholic like me can practically live there and still not get tired. What’s more is, even when you think you have gone through all the brands, if you happen to take a look around you’ll come across something you missed.
The bottom line is if you are looking for a perfect place to splurge or even window shop, Elante is the perfect destination. It gets my vote hands down.

No comments:

Post a Comment